• Neustein, A. (1994). Apocalypse in Limbo. New York Newsday, June 6, 1994, pp. 34, 36.
• Neustein, A. (1997). Crave New World. The Village Voice, August 5, 1997, p. 40 (Orthodox Jews who leave Orthodoxy).
• Neustein, A. (1997). Tisha B’Av Thoughts on Dov Hikind’s Predicament. The Jewish Press, August 22, 1997, p. 74.
• Neustein, A., Editor (2009). Tempest in the Temple: Jewish Communities & Child Sex Scandals (Brandeis University Press/University Press of New England, May 2009).
• Neustein, A. (1990). When the Child Protection System Becomes Abusive and Threatening to Civil Liberties. Proceedings, Session 54 at the Eighth International Congress on Child Abuse and Neglect, Hamburg, Germany.
• Neustein, A., Burton J.R. and Quirk, S.A. (1993). Concerning the Plight of Children in Cases of Parental Abuse. Memorandum to United States Attorney General Janet Reno. Washington, DC: American Coalition for Abuse Awareness.
• Neustein, A. and Lesher, M. (2002). The Silence of the Jewish Media on Sexual Abuse in the Orthodox Jewish Community. In D.S. Claussen (Ed.), Sex, Religion, Media, Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield Publishers, Inc., pp. 79-87.
• Neustein, A. and Lesher, M. (2005). From Madness to Mutiny: Why Mothers Are Running from the Family Courts - And What Can Be Done about It (Gender, Crime and Law series, Northeastern University Press/University Press of New England, May 2005).
• Neustein, A. (2006). Debating a Theory in the Court of Public Opinion. The Boston Globe, February 11, 2006, pg. C7.
• Neustein, A. (1989) Medical History-Taking as an Interactive Event. In Doctor-Patient Interaction, Walburga von Raffler-Engel (ed) Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins Publishing Co., pp. 61-77. Pragmatics and Beyond New Theories, Vol. IV.
• Neustein, A. (2003). Sequence Package Analysis: A New Natural Language Intelligence Method for Speeding Up Wiretap Analysis. Second Annual Research Symposium of Human Language Technology Research Institute, University of Texas, Dallas (March 11th).
• Neustein, A. (2003). Filling the Global Communications Gap (panelist at Plenary session). Accelerating Global Understanding, Annual Meeting of the General Assembly of the LISA Forum USA, Washington, DC (December 9th).
• Neustein, A. (2003). Building Standards for Global Speech Applications (workshop panelist). Accelerating Global Understanding, Annual Meeting of the General Assembly of the LISA Forum USA, Washington, DC (December 10th).
• Neustein, A. (2004). Sequence Package Analysis: A New Natural Language Understanding Method for Performing Data Mining of Help-Line Calls and Doctor-Patient Interviews. In B. Sharp (Ed.), Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Natural Language Understanding and Cognitive Science, University of Portugal, pp. 64-74 (April 13th).
• Neustein, A. (2006). Using Sequence Package Analysis As a New Natural Language Understanding Method for Mining Government Recordings of Terror Suspects. In B. Sharp (Ed.), Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Natural Language Understanding and Cognitive Science, Paphos, Cyprus, pp. 101-108 (May 23rd).
• Neustein, A. (2007). SEQUENCE PACKAGE ANALYSIS: A New Natural Language Understanding Method for Intelligent Mining of Recordings of Doctor-Patient Interviews and Health-Related Blogs. IEEE, pp. 441-448 (ITNG 2007).
• Neustein, A. (2008). Sequence Package Analysis: a new natural language understanding method for improving human response in critical systems. International Journal of Speech Technology, Vol. 9, Issues 3 & 4, pp. 109-120 (December 2008).
• Neustein, A., Editor (2010). Advances in Speech Recognition: Mobile Environments, Call Centers and Clinics (Springer, November 2010).
• Neustein, A. (2011). Soft Computing Models in Industrial and Environmental Applications, 6th International Conference SOCO 2011: Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, Volume 87/2011, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-19644-7_1 (Springer, 2011), pp. 1-10 (first item in book).
• Neustein, A. and Markowitz, J. (2013). Mobile Speech and Advanced Natural Language Solutions (Springer, 2013).
• Neustein, A. (2013). Text Mining of Web-Based Medical Content (De Gruyter, 2013).
Amy Neustein •
Childless Mother •
Woman of Valor
Curriculum Vitae • Awards • Publications • Presentations
From Madness to Mutiny • Reviews • Libraries
Tempest in the Temple • Tenant Activism • Sisters of B’khors
Media • In the News • Print Media • Broadcast Media • Contact